1. Basic Rights
4. IEP addendum
IEP Meeting Resouces
1. IEP Timeline
5. Student Needs for Additional Support Rubric- does your child need a 1:1 aide?
7. Prior Written Notice- find out when the school needs to give prior written notice, and what needs to be included
9. Common Core Resources for Special Education: information on how to modify the curriculum for students with special needs published by the California Department of Education.
11. San Mateo SELPA Parentally Placed Students- Private School Policy (10/2019)
12. San Mateo SELPA Behavior Emergency Reporting (10/2019)
13. San Mateo SELPA School and Classroom Observation Policy
Special Education Attorneys and Advocates
2. Vielbaum Consulting: Debbie Vielbaum is an education consultant with more than 30 years experience consulting with parents on Special Education evaluations and services. To learn more about Debbie, click here.
3. Office of Client Rights and Advocacy: OCRA provides free legal information, advice and representation to regional center clients